Optive Fusion (10ml)
This product is no longer available
- Through its next generation technology OPTIVE FUSION™ not only lubricates the surface of the eye but also offers sustained protection from dry eye symptoms.
- The ingredients combined in OPTIVE FUSION™ are hyaluronic acid (HA, a natural component of tears that brings hydration), carmellose sodium (CMC, a lubricant that reduces water loss) and glycerol (a non-blurring, long-lasting protective moisturiser).
- As a result, OPTIVE FUSION™ offers instant relief and long-lasting comfort for dry eye symptoms.
Do your eyes feel gritty or you have foreign body sensation? OPTIVE FUSION™ delivers instant relief and long lasting comfort, which means you may not need to use as many drops. Your eyes will thank you.
If your eyeballs feel like they're on fire, get ready to douse the flames with OPTIVE FUSION™. Its unique formulation is designed to moisturize and lubricate. So you'll soothe your eyes, relieving that burning sensation.
A painful stinging sensation in your eyeballs can be tamed with the help of OPTIVE FUSION™. Since OPTIVE FUSION™ does not usually cause blurring of vision, you have yet another reason to rejoice.
OPTIVE FUSION™ is compatible for use with all contact lenses and can be used for 3 months from opening.
Instructions for Use - Place 1 or 2 drops in the eye(s) as needed.
- Do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients
- Do not swallow solution
- To avoid contamination or possible eye injury, do not touch bottle tip on any surface, and avoid direct contact with the eye
- Close the bottle tightly immediately after use
- Discard any remaining solution 3 months after opening
- Do not use after expiry date marked on the product
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Store at room temperature
- Do not use the bottle if the tamper-proof seal on the bottle neck is broken before you first use it
- Do not use if solution changes colour
- Allow 5 minutes between the administrations of ophthalmic products
Warnings - Discontinue use and consult a doctor if you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens.
You'll receive your order within 7 working days* , but we’ll do everything possible to make sure it’s quicker depending on the availability status of each item.
|Order Type||Expected Arrival|
|Contact Lenses||7 - 10 Days *|
* Subject to manufacturer availability
* Working days are Monday to Friday - 08:00 - 17:00