For the ultimate soft contact lenses wearing experience make sure you follow these guides:
- Wash your hands thoroughly and dry with a clean towel before inserting and removing the contact lenses from your eyes.
- If wearing monthly lenses clean one lens at a time by rubbing the lens in the palm of your hand with a few drops of the recommended solution or cleaning routine that your optometrist showed you.
- Rinse the lens again to remove the loosened dirt. Gently massage the lens until clean (10-15 seconds)
- Place the lens in your clean lens case or lens holder and fill with fresh solution; don't "top off" your old solution. Disinfecting kills microorganisms on the lens. Disinfection time varies from product to product; check the package for details.
- Repeat the above steps for your other lens
- Remember to never over use your contact lenses as this could result in undesired complications and loss of vision
- Ask your optometrist about eye lubricates that would be best for you to rewet the lenses on your eyes for maximum comfort.
Our response to COVID-19 - click here